Sister has a demonic stronghold

Home Forums Prophetic Ministry Sister has a demonic stronghold

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Believer
      Participant

Im in need of some serious prayer for my sister Erica, she has had so much demonic attack for atleast 10 years. Health issue after health issue, depression, spiritual numbness, mental health, prescription drug abuse…severly autistic child, lesbian teen and also a slightly autistic adult child. She has years of her life that she cant recall. She use to constantly persue me (to cause harm) because of the word in My Life. She needs set free. This all started after she married her exhusband. He was very abusive and in my opinion demonic. Her life has been completly changed.

James Graybeal
      Keymaster

We are praying now for this.

Believer
      Participant

Prophet, I lost my brother in 2010, then my middle sister In July….now my eldest sister has been diagnosed with 3-6 months to live, due to kidney and bone cancer. Brother…prophet, I need your prayers…and a word. I wrote in about this sister before. Please refere to my request for my sister a few months ago (same sister, and my last sibling). Prophet…my family is praying hard. I also told her…if it will help, I will give her a kidney! Brother Prophet I need your support in this hour!

Thank you in advance! I love you and appreciate you so much!

James Graybeal
      Keymaster

I am praying.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.