Prophetic word

Home Forums Prophetic Ministry Prophetic word

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prophet William 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

anjanettecollazo
    Participant

Hey!! I need a word and guidance I’ve done mostly everything that cps has asked me to do and the only thing left to do is leave her dad I’m ready to leave her dad because his violence and insults towards me has increased I can’t get my daughter back if I’m still with him the shelters are all full I don’t have friends or family that even stay in the same state or close by and I’m really just trying to focus on college. I feel lonely all the time I feel sad because I don’t want my daughter to suffer like I did growing up and I definitely don’t want her around her dad he has much hatred in his heart for her I really need to get out financial reasons have kept me in this situation it makes me wish I would have took my state board for pharmacy sooner I would be a certified pharmacy tech but I have rent car note car insurance gas and I pay $50 in child support for my two boys that my mom has she doesn’t need my money she’s a truck driver she did that to me to be ugly we don’t speak she’s not supportive of me never has been so I have no where to go at this point. I’m stressed out so bad I just don’t know what to do I know what I have to do but the shelters are full everything is not looking good far as a living arrangements

Prophet William

May GOD bless you. You are at a very decisive point in your life and GOD wants to help you through this season. You have to allow GOD help you remove unforgiveness. This is not for the others but for you and your child. Forgiveness does not mean you have to stay with her dad but you have to forgive. This also goes for your mother. The word clearly says if we must honor our parents whether they deserve it or not. And even if there are others it is time to let unforgiveness go. It does not matter whether your mother accepts it or not. As you repent to GOD for having unforgiveness and forgive you will see new doors open for you and your daughter.
    Father we are sorry for unforgiveness that we have allowed to come into our hearts. Please forgive us. We ask for your help to forgive. We are willing because we want to please you and need you to help us right now. Also we forgive our mother because you said we said should honor her. We release ______ and ______ to you and forgive them in the name of Jesus. We command all spirits that are not from GOD to leave me and my daughter life now. We close all doors that gave legal access to our lives. Thank you Father for what you have done in our lives and is doing, in the name of Jesus.
    GOD Bless

Prophet William

May GOD bless you. You are at a very decisive point in your life and GOD wants to help you through this season. You have to allow GOD help you remove unforgiveness. This is not for the others but for you and your child. Forgiveness does not mean you have to stay with her dad but you have to forgive. This also goes for your mother. The word clearly says if we must honor our parents whether they deserve it or not. And even if there are others it is time to let unforgiveness go. It does not matter whether your mother accepts it or not. As you repent to GOD for having unforgiveness and forgive you will see new doors open for you and your daughter.
    Father we are sorry for unforgiveness that we have allowed to come into our hearts. Please forgive us. We ask for your help to forgive. We are willing because we want to please you and need you to help us right now. Also we forgive our mother because you said we said should honor her. We release ______ and ______ to you and forgive them in the name of Jesus. We command all spirits that are not from GOD to leave me and my daughter life now. We close all doors that gave legal access to our lives. Thank you Father for what you have done in our lives and is doing, in the name of Jesus.
    GOD Bless

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.