Prophetic guidance

Home Forums Prophetic Ministry Prophetic guidance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Graybeal 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

anjanettecollazo
    Participant

Hey!! As you know I’m in school full time working on my bachelors of administration to do marketing. I also went to school back in 2011 for pharmacy tech I just never got licensed to work in a pharmacy I did an externship at a pharmacy I’m just not licensed so I think God might have given me away out of my situation I can’t live off of $622 in social security income and I can’t live off of $225 in child support but if I get certified in pharmacy I can start off in retail like Walgreens but they make okay money I really want to get iv certification to work in a hospital to make iv bags I’m thinking if I get certified in pharmacy I’ll have a job and go to school I’ll be able to support myself and my daughter with iv pharmacy certification I haven’t been feeling too good and the dr is saying it’s exhaustion and stress is why my chest has been hurting and fatigue etc., I don’t have the ability to turn my brain off at night I think deeply about everything I analyze and strategize until God sends me a answer. Pharmacy tech will just be a job I’ll have while I’m in school but I’ll make decent salary to support my daughter and I. I’m not sure if that’s the exit way God have me but please help me!! I appreciate all of you and your team y’all have just been super amazing I love you all!!

James Graybeal
    Keymaster

I am praying for you now.
    The LORD says He is giving you peace.
    This is the first thing. Peace in the LORD.
    The LORD will lead you and open the doors of blessing to you
    and provision. But first He wants to give you peace.

God bless…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.