Prayer Over Ministry Transition

Home Forums Prophetic Ministry Prayer Over Ministry Transition

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sminted 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

sminted
    Participant

Hi there. Would love some prayer as my husband and I go through a very painful ministry transition. Over the last 9 months, we have been a part of a lead pastoral search process at the church where my husband is currently the associate pastor. Our board has just let us know that they have decided to go with another couple. This has been really hard to deal with, just because we felt so sure that we were called to this. Our board has conveyed that they are sure that this is where the Holy Spirit has led them, and we’re having a hard time understanding how that’s possible. Please pray for us as we figure out what’s next.

James Graybeal
    Keymaster

I understand how you are feeling. I am praying for you both daily.
    I have been praying for you both from the day I read your first post on this subject.
    Don’t worry. God will have his way in your life. You may not like where you are but you will love where you’re going.

This is just a season. Be content for the now. Greater is on the way.
    All things will work out for your good.

God bless…

sminted
      Participant

Wow, it means so much to us that you have been keeping us in your prayers. We appreciate it. We’re looking forward to a season of rest, though it does at times feel unsettling. Ultimately, we feel called to Los Angeles and believe God will make another way. Please also keep our church staff in your prayers. They do not agree with the board’s decision, and they’re trying to navigate those feelings and do not of course want to be a part of any division.

sminted
    Participant

Wow, it means so much to us that you have been keeping us in your prayers. We appreciate it. We’re looking forward to a season of rest, though it does at times feel unsettling. Ultimately, we feel called to Los Angeles and believe God will make another way. Please also keep our church staff in your prayers. They do not agree with the board’s decision, and they’re trying to navigate those feelings and do not of course want to be a part of any division.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.