Dealing with fear

Home Forums Prophetic Ministry Dealing with fear

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Graybeal 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Godsgirl1385
    Participant

Hello Prophet Graybeal,

Recently, I have been re-united with my husband of 1.5 years. We made a decision to work on our marriage. One of the issues I am struggling with right now is that there were allegations of abuse from a few of his exes. One such ex is an ex-fiance who claimed she fought for her life. I had a conversation with my husband about it, and he said that he has never struck a woman, but I worry that there is deception because he doesn’t want to lose me. I have already forgiven his past, but I worry about his ability to be honest going forward. That terrifies me…the idea that he possibly may not be being completely transparent about his past. I’m praying God’s blessing and favor over our marriage, but I’m also praying for extreme protection. I don’t want to go against the will of the Lord. I believe my husband has changed, but I want God to get him to such a place of humility that there will be no secrets between us. Above all, I need to feel safe and i want safety for our children as well. I’m curious to see if the Lord has given any utterance to this situation or if my fears are invalid. God bless.

James Graybeal
    Keymaster

I am praying for you both as a couple.
    Do not fear.
    God is with you.

God bless…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.